We will meet soon for an Ayurvedic
massage session. Working with the body is
an important part of Ayurveda and an
important process for me as well. Therefore,
I am glad to be able to be part of your
To make the massage the best experience
for you please find some important and
helpful information below
PREPATATION FOR THE MASSAGE
- Read the list of contraindications for the treatment you have chosen and
check if any of them do not occur in your case (their description can be found at the end of the page).
- List of the treatments with their description and prices can be find
- Try not to eat larger meals approx. 1,5 hours before the massage.
- Please, report any pain or expectation symptoms to me before massage. It’ll make it easier for me to make you feel good and comfortable.
- During colder or windy days: take a hat or a hoodie with you so that you won’t be exposed to cold after the massage.
- Put on underwear that you won’t feel sorry for if it will get in contact with oil or powdered herbs (they are washable).
- Choose a loose outfit that will make you feel comfortable and good for being relaxed after a massage session.
- Before the treatment please:
- take off your jewellery
- remove your make-up (during Abhyanga and Head Massage the oil will be applied to the head and face)
- Abhyanga massage takes place only in panties (no bra). The rest of the body remains covered for your comfort
- When you return home wash off the oil under a hot shower without using soap or other cleaning products (with water only).
- Drink plenty of boiled water to aid the cleansing process of your body from toxins.
- I advise you to not plan anything intense for the same day. Devote this day to relaxation and time for yourself.
- The best massage results are obtained by working in a cycle of 3-5 massages (within 1-3 weeks apart), so each time your body may experience different experiences.
CONTRADICTIONS TO THE TREATMENTS
○ cold or fever
○ excess mucus (stuffy nose, sinuses),
○ any inflammation
○ rheumatoid arthritis,
○ skin problems (eczema, acne, rashes)
○ the first trimester of pregnancy,
○ dry, very sensitive skin,
○ skin problems (rashes, eczema),
○ allergy to dust or asthma, inflammatory edema.
Looking forward to welcoming you soon in my space