Winter Solstice Cacao & Sound Medicine Ceremony
Saturday, 17th December, 13:00-16:00
The Breathing Space, Amsterdam
Let’s welcome Winter, the season of light out of the darkness, short days and long nights through a beautiful, soothing & reflective experience.
Winter Solstice is the astronomical first day of winter. Although it is the season of dormancy, darkness and cold, the December solstice marks the “turning of the Sun” and the days slowly get longer.
This evening is a celebration of the new season through musical meditation.
During the ceremony we will connect with our intentions, listen to our hearts and go through a healing sound journey with instruments like singing crystal bowls.
Opening heart an intimate session and powerful journey with the ancient medicine of cacao.. This beautiful plant activates the heart, opening it up. The healing journey will be guided by a medicine of Sound. It is a beautiful exploration to meet your higher self and to open your heart, to deeply connect to your true essence and others around you.
Cacao works gentle on your body, mind and heart, rebalancing your energies to restore the body to its natural state of optimal health.
– Open and take a look into anything that held you back, soften and release it
– Feel more compassion, energy and joy.
- Early birds until 26.11.22: 50 euro
- after 26.11.22: 55 euro
- Session will take a place in an intimate group of max 10 participants with a minimum of 5 participants
- The organizer reserves the right to cancel the event at any time with a full refund
- Tickets are non-refundable but you can give away your place to the new owner
Music has been in my life ever since I remember. This is my second skin that I breathe and dream. It is my personal language and my medicine.