Shamanic Cacao & Sound Medicine Ceremony
Saturday, 13th of August, 16:00-19:30
The Breathing Space, Amsterdam
Opening heart an intimate session and powerful journey with the ancient medicine of cacao held in a small group. This beautiful plant activates the heart, opening it up. The healing journey will be guided by a medicine of Sound. It is a beautiful exploration to meet your higher self and to open your heart, to deeply connect to your true essence and others around you.
Cacao works gentle on your body, mind and heart, rebalancing your energies to restore the body to its natural state of optimal health.
During this journey we will:
– Activate and awaken the energy of the heart, diving into the center of unconditional love and joy
– Open, take a look into anything that held you back, soften and release it
– Enter a deep state of relaxation and peace
– Feel more compassion, energy and joy.
Sacred plant of cacao
Cacao, also known as the “Food of the Gods” is a soft yet powerful plant medicine of the heart.
Already ancient Mayan texts described the cacao ceremony to be “heart opening”. Modern research also shows that the active cacao ingredient theobromine is able to widen the blood vessels and stimulates specifically the heart.
It has been used for thousands of years in ceremonies and rituals to help participants connect with themselves, to heal and to access unconditional love and limitless joy. It is a superfood and has numerous health benefits including: high in antioxidants, iron, magnesium and calcium and is a natural mood enhancer. Ceremonial Cacao is carefully prepared and programmed (through energy & intention) to serve participants for their highest and greatest good.
Saturday, 13.08.22, 16:00 – 19:30,
The Breathing Space, Van Kinsbergenstraat 50 , Amsterdam, NH, 1057 PS
- Early birds until 1.07.22: 50 euro
- after 1.07.22: 60 euro
- Session will take a place in an intimate group of max 10 participants with a minimum of 5 participants
- The organizer reserves the right to cancel the event at any time with a full refund
- Tickets are non-refundable but you can give away your place to the new owner
About Agata – Agata Wholistic Touch
Sound therapist, Medicine Woman, Ayurvedic massage therapist & Ayurvedic therapist. In my soul I have always been a musician and an artist.
Music has been in my life ever since I remember. This is my second skin that I breathe and dream. It is my personal language and my medicine.
I work with shamanism for a couple of years. With my teachers from Portugal I have learned over these years how to guide others and help them to connect to their inner selves.