Daybreak Harmony Sound Bath
Friday, 1st of March, 14:15-15:15,
Amsterdam De Baarsjes
Nestled in a tranquil setting, this daytime session offers a respite from the demands of daily life, inviting you to surrender to the gentle embrace of soothing sounds in the midst of daylight.
As you enter the serene venue, the ambient sounds provide a soothing prelude. Comfortable mats and cushions are arranged with care, creating an inviting space for you to settle in and let go.
In the heart of this sonic oasis, time seems to slow down. The midday sound bath becomes a portal to stillness, inviting you to release tension and embrace a deep sense of inner calm. The vibrations permeate your being, creating a sense of balance and grounding that aligns with the zenith of the day.
As the sound bath gently concludes, you reawaken to the present moment, feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. New Moon Daybreak Harmony Sound Bath has been more than a sound bath; it has been a transformative journey into the heart of daylight, a moment of pause and connection with the inherent harmony that surrounds us even in the busiest hours.
- The venue address: The Breathing Space, Van Kinsbergenstraat 50 , Amsterdam, NH, 1057 PS
- Tickets: regular price €35
Early Birds until 10th of February €30
- Places are limited
- The organizer reserves the right to cancel the event at any time with a full refund
- Cancellation policy: read more about it here
I treat sound sessions as sound ceremonies. To me it’s about a unique experience where you are guided by the sound, their vibrations and frequencies. I combine my range of instruments with my voice through singing and chanting.
Benefits of Sound Therapy:
- Calms the nervous system,
- Activates self healing within the body,
- Reduces stress,
- Promotes a deeper sleep,
- Breaks down emotional and physical blockages,
- Provides a deep state of relaxation,
- Unlocks creativity,
- Boosts immunity,
- Reduces pain (endorphins release),
- Relieves or lessens anxiety and depression.
This workshop is for everyone, no meditation experience necessary.